I Think Fig is the most Healthy Fruit, read figs benefits
Background of Figs
By background, figs have been around for thousands of years, in fact, they’re even mentioned in Quran fruit of Paradise and also in the Bible proof that this sweet delectable fruit is truly heavenly also the Romans and other ancient civilizations revered this delectable fruit for its seemingly sensuous qualities but I won’t go into that now there are three main varieties of figs
Some people claim they can taste the difference between them but to tell you the truth they’re so similar in flavor.
The health benefits and uses of Figs
Figs are delicious fruits
1. Figs are delicious fruits which have been cultivated and grown since ancient times. These have some wonderful health benefits for the human body.
The fig plant benefits
2. The fig plant, known as ‘Ficus Carica’ is native to Western Asia and The Middle East but is now grown all over the world.
The fig fruit is rich in minerals
3. The fruit is rich in minerals including potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and copper. It also contains vitamins A, E, and K.
Figs used to improve sexual health in both men and ladies
4. These were used by ancient cultures as a stimulant, to improve sexual health in both men and ladies.
The delicious flavor works as an aphrodisiac, and the amino acids aid blood flow to treat erectile dysfunction.
Figs contain lots of fiber which prevents constipation and diarrhea
5. Fiber is very important for healthy, balanced digestion. Figs contain lots of this, which prevents constipation and diarrhea.
Figs help to boost potassium
6. Many people eat too much salt and this leads
to a deficiency of potassium. This can cause high blood pressure (hypertension) Eating healthy fruits and vegetables such as figs help to boost potassium and therefore lower blood pressure.
Figs are a healthy source of iron
7. If you feel tired often and seem to catch a lot of colds, then you may be deficient in iron. Figs are a healthy source of iron and this helps to deliver oxygen to the cells of the body.
Figs can be eaten in fresh or dried
8. Figs can be eaten in fresh or dried form. Often figs are dried to prevent the fruit from rotting during transport.
Fig rolls or biscuits are a delicious treat
9. Fig rolls or biscuits are a delicious treat that is made using a filling made from figs.
These have been traditionally used for celebrations such as Christmas.
Eating figs regularly an excellent way to help weight loss
10. Eating figs regularly can be an excellent way to help weight loss.
The high amount of fiber within makes you feel satisfied and less likely to overeat.
Figs an excellent way to help weight loss
Figs contain lots of fiber prevents the plaquing of the arteries
11. The soluble fiber prevents the plaquing of the arteries.
It does this by removing clumps of cholesterol out of the circulatory system.
Figs also contain prebiotics
12. They also contain prebiotics that support friendly bacteria in the gut and digestive system. This helps your body to process food, absorb more nutrients, and promote general wellness.
Figs contain lots of fiber have less likelihood of getting breast cancer
13. Studies have shown that women who consume lots of fiber have less likelihood of getting breast cancer.
Fruits richest in fiber such as apples, figs, dates, and pears are best for this.
How many figs to eat in a day
14. Eating three portions of healthy fruits per day has been shown in studies to prevent macular degeneration with age.
We recommend blending 2 figs with bananas to make a healthy breakfast smoothie.
The remedies of white sap of the Fig plant Fig
15. Fig plants. have been used as a Mediterranean folk medicine for softening calluses, removing warts, and deterring parasites. The white sap of the plant is used for these remedies.
The calcium and phosphorus within figs
16. The calcium and phosphorus within figs work together to keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy. These also naturally reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
For a delicious recipe the combination of Figs and Honey
17. For a delicious recipe, slice figs into quarters and drizzle over some raw honey. Roast these to produce a caramelized flavor. Serve with cheese for a unique appetizer.
18. Fig jam can also be made using the pulp of the fruit and pectin from apple cores.
This is wonderful to serve with unsweetened yogurt to improve gut health.
19. We recommend purchasing organic figs for the best health benefits, as some fruits are grown using harmful chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Organic fruits are grown using only natural sourced products, which are healthy the body.
Leaves from the fig plant
20. Leaves from the fig plant also have some wonderful health benefits and are used as natural medicine.
I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.