Life facts you must know about your favorite colors
Life facts you must know about your favorite colors? What is your Favourite color? Do you know about your favorite color?
Why actually color is?
Color can give an impression and certain identities, counting on the social condition of who sees it. Most people use color from their own perspective. Generally, people will choose a color that is suitable for their own characteristics.
Why and how we feel color?
We feel color. How or what we feel about it varies from person to person. Some colors give us a way of serenity and calm; these usually lie within the blue side of the spectrum-that consists of purple and green too, referred to as the cool side. Others induce rage and make us uncomfortable, or signify passion; these lie within the red spectrum-which includes orange and yellow, referred to as the nice and cozy side.
Color perception is subjective, and certain colors have a really universal significance. this is often coded into our reptilian brain, giving us that instinctive feeling of fireside being dangerous and therefore the beach being relaxing.
The Psychology of colors
Color psychology may be a vital tool employed by artists, interior decorators, and as a marketing mechanism in many industries. it’s the palette employed by Dali that creates his artwork bizarre and amplifies the hyperrealism he intends to make. Color stimulates our brain, and from the traditional times has proven to be useful alternative psychotherapy
The Egyptians and Chinese used colors to heal, a process that’s known as chromotherapy. Colors were wont to so as to assist the body function better. Color psychology may be a well-known, yet less explored branch of the study of how our brain perceives what it visualizes. As far as the research project goes, there’s not much to figure with. However, the impact that colors wear our brains is employed to control our decisions by multiple facets of society.
What is the meaning of colors?
This is a reason why people have favorite certain colors over others. This preference says volumes about our personalities because each color has an association with a reaction our brain has once we internalize it.
What is mean by the rainbow colors?
What is it about the rainbow that provides most of the people a way of happiness? Sure, it signifies the calm after a storm, but the colors themselves have an impact on our minds.
The favorite part of Personality supported Color
- The relation of Red color is with energy, war (Blood), danger (Red light), strength, power, determination also as passion, desire, and love.
- Enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises vital sign.
- It attracts attention quite the other color, sometimes signifying danger.
The Colors that are associated with red:
- Associated with the traits of dependability, reliability, and resilience.
- Brown-lovers are most frequently reserved and not looking to draw in attention to oneself.
- While brown represents honesty and stability,
- Dark brown is taken into account mature, predictable, and dull
- Combines the energy of red and therefore the happiness of yellow.
- Associated with joy, sunshine, and therefore the tropics.
- Represents a feeling of excitement, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
- Unique and authentic. having great excitement, sympathetic and personal; they seek meaning and Importance in life
- Warm, communicative and compassionate; they care about what they are doing.
- Noble-minded, spiritual, and sincere; they also have some value unity and integrity in their relationships
- Peaceful, flexible and imaginative; they’re natural romantics and nurturers.
Colors associated with blue:
- Associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
- Produces a warming effect (sensation of fire, heat), raise the emotions cheerfulness, awake from sleeping, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy.
- Bright, pure yellow is an attention-getter, which is that the reason taxicabs are painted this color.
When overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect. it’s known that babies cry more in yellow rooms.
- Yellow indicates honor and loyalty.
- But Later the meaning of yellow was connected with cowardliness.
Colors associated with yellow:
- Amber (deep yellow like gold)
- Beige (light brown)
And here my favorite color Green comes.
- Color of nature.
- Coolness for eyes, It represents growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility.
- Strong emotional correspondence with safety.
- Dark green is additionally commonly related to money.
- Has great healing power.
- Green suggests stability and endurance.
- Color of the ocean. it’s often related to depth and stability.
- Green color represents trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.
- The green color is Considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a relaxing effect. Strongly related to tranquility and quietness. wont to symbolize piety and sincerity.
- This is a color that represents a mild sort of love
- Pink stands for tenderness, vulnerability, and youth
- It is a relaxing, non-threatening color. it’s linked to innocence, hope, and optimism
- Pink color also represents positive aspects of traditional femininity like nurture and kindness.
- Pink is often linked to childhood sweetness and innocence, appearing sometimes as naïve or silly
- Combines the steadiness of blue and therefore the energy of red.
- Associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. Conveys wealth and extravagance.
- It is related to wiseness, dignity, value, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
- Relevant colors: Indigo, Violet, Lavender, Mauve
- The white color is related to light (we can see in it), goodness (show us path), innocence, purity, and virginity.
- Considered to be the color of perfection.
- It signifies safety, purity, and cleanliness.
- It usually features a positive connotation. It can represent a successful beginning. Depicts faith and purity.
- Associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.
- A mysterious color related to fear and therefore the unknown (black holes).
- Usually features a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, ‘black death’).
- Denotes strength and authority; it’s considered to be a really formal, elegant, and prestigious color.
- The symbol of grief.
The Green color in Islam
In Islam the foremost special color is Green, it’s even mentioned within the Qur’an in many Ayah that Green is that the color of Jannah (heaven), for instance in Surah Ar-Rahman:64, Al-Insan:21. and therefore the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) favorite color is Green. As explained above, Green may be an excellent and delightful color.
The other special color Islam is White.
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, ‘Wear white clothes because they’re the purest and that they are closest to modesty, and shroud the dead in it.” [An- Nasa’i and Al-Hakim].
Now we will see that color gives various meaning and feels, colors bring happiness and makes life beautiful.
Colors have the power to speak their meaning and tell us the message without words.